Date: 11/2/17 10:39 am
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO: Many New photos

Field Ornithologists,

Muriel Neddermeyer contributed photos of Blackburnian Warbler, Jon and Carolyn Grainger contributed photos of Prairie Warbler, Matt Victoria contributed photos of Wood Thrush, Janine McCabe contributed photos of Red-necked Grebe, Brian Johnson contributed photos of Magnolia Warbler, Jason Wilder contributed photos of Common Grackle, Dale Clark contributed photos of Red-eyed Vireo and under regional interest Janna Blok contributed photos of an American Dipper. Thanks Muriel, Jon, Carolyn, Matt, Janine, Brian, Jason, Dale, and Janna!
Thanks to all who use the online form below to submit photos. It makes our job a lot easier and ensures your photos will be posted more quickly.

The AZFO Photo Gallery is found at:

http://www.azfo.org
click on "Photo Documentation"

The AZFO Sound Library of sound recordings is found at:

http://www.azfo.org
click on "Sounds Library"

Arizona Field Ornithologists welcomes Arizona rarity photo contributions from all photographers throughout the state.

Use our online form to submit photos:

http://www.azfo.org/gallery/PhotoContribution.html

AZFO also welcomes contributions to its Sounds Library of bird vocalizations recorded in Arizona and nearby areas. See more information here:

http://www.azfo.org/SoundLibrary/sounds_contribute.html

If you enjoy the AZFO web site, please consider joining AZFO and supporting our other activities. Details on the web site.

We strive for accuracy. Please email any corrections to postings to the photo editors.

Lauren Harter and David Vander Pluym
AZFO Photo Editors