Date: 11/2/17 9:39 am
Subject: Christmas Bird Counts in the Carolinas
Christmas Bird Counts begin six weeks from today. As always, I am collecting dates of counts in the Carolinas on the Carolina Bird Club website. You can find the list under "Birding Resources" on the website's main menu, or directly at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.carolinabirdclub.org_christmas_&d=DwICaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=T7gP6-kaebgF_kkBXSqSdCvYQ30NXcMu68RrpsHk7Vc&s=K-7BSqFnEy7wGcZ7lk2-VFBoJkvT3Z1E7xfnHrrpryQ&e=

If you are a count organizer, whenever you have set your count's date let me know and I will post it, or if you are a CBC member, you can post the date yourself.

This list does not have any official connection with National Audubon's administration of the count, it's just a collection of information that people provide.

--
Kent Fiala

Join us on Facebook!