Date: 11/2/17 8:59 am
From: 'Egret' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Pueblo Reservoir Halloween re-cap
I was there yesterday, 2017-11-1. There were much fewer ducks. I met two
women who had a scope and hadn't seen much along the south shore so we
focused on the North Shore. Near the damn I saw a Merlin, Prairie Falcon,
Eastern Bluebird, Mountain Bluebird along with a Red-breasted Merganser,
Horned Grebe some Western Grebes and various Ring-billed Gulls. A really
nice day, just no Scoters

Chris Brobin
Manitou Springs, CO