Date: 11/1/17 9:45 pm
From: Romain Cooper <romain...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Illinois Valley CBC - 2017-8 season

Hello all,

Just to let you know, we're skipping the Illinois Valley CBC this
season. Going into an "every other season" mode as we've skipped 2
of the last 4. Plan to be back at it 2018-2019.

We are still eager to search for birds so don't hesitate to call or
send an email if you want to go birding!

Cheers, Romain

Romain Cooper
10398 Takilma Road
Cave Junction, OR 97523