Date: 11/1/17 5:58 pm
From: James Pike <jimpike444...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Cackling Goose in Irvine
On the topic of Cackling Geese, the "Aleutian" flock in the NW quadrant of
Mile Square Park was up to eight today, and the tally for Vermilion
Flycatchers is now five, with three of them being adult females.

Jim Pike
HB

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Devon Bradley <feathersandflora...>
[OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...> wrote:

> I counted 7 Cackling Geese on the soccer fields at Irvine Valley College,
> 10/31 and 11/1.
>
> Yesterday, they were flocking with Egyptian Geese. Today, they are mixed
> in with a flock of Canada Geese.
>
> A few back-of-my-camera shots are attached to my eBird Checklist (showing
> Cackling and Canada side by side). I will update with better photos later.
>

> -Devon Bradley
> Costa Mesa

Join us on Facebook!