Date: 11/1/17 4:18 pm
From: <busyday...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] 2 Black Scoters off Dockweiler Beach
Birders,

Wed 1 Nov

Late morning there were 2 female-type Black Scoters (not together) in a loose flock of approx 300 Surf Scoters off Dockweiler Beach lifeguard station #49, well north of Imperial Hwy. The flock eventually picked up and moved beyond lifeguard #47 and I didn't follow it. Photos under overcast conditions:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/38099152131
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/26322709549
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/38046284086
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/26322610119

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)