Date: 11/1/17 3:22 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Wild Birds Unlimited opening event - Woburn
Thanks to Dawna Blum for this announcement.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

My name is Dawna Blum and I just opened a new Wild Birds Unlimited store
in Woburn, MA.....

 Here is the information regarding my Grand Opening.

Wild Birds Unlimited
344 Cambridge Road
Woburn ,MA 01801

Grand Opening November 4th and November 5th
EVENT
Saturday, Nov 4 - Wing Masters: Birds of Prey Show 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Sunday. Nov 5 - Wild Life Photography Class with Eric Smith 2:00 PM to
3:00 PM
FREE seed and a starter feeder just for stopping in! (While supplies last)
Register to Win One of the Following - FREE Seed for a Year, a FREE Bird
feeding station and More.
Also Give an old Feeder; Get 20% OFF a New One

All events are free and they do NOT require any pre-registration.

Dawna Blum
Wild Birds Unlimited of Woburn
344 Cambridge Road
Woburn, MA 01801

P: 781-281-0484
F: 781-281-1958
E: <DawnaWBU...> <mailto:<DawnaWBU...>

https://woburn.wbu.com/

*/We bring People and Nature together... and We do it with Excellence/*

Join us on Facebook!