Date: 11/1/17 2:36 pm
From: Stanley C Stahl <000000ccb896003a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Dunlin, Pectoral Sandpiper, Fox Rd. Lebanon County, Middle Creek, Lancaster County.
At the pasture pool along Fox Rd., were a Dunlin and a Pectoral Sandpiper with a few Killdeer. Later, at Middle Creek at the edge of the elongated pool west of the lake was a Greater Yellowlegs. Then, I drove to the boat dock. I was unaware that Bruce Carl had seen a Black Scoter. I missed this bird and the mergansers, but there were Tree Swallows that dimpled the lake while skimming the water.  And 4 Bonaparte’s Gulls flew over the lake, feeding like large swallows at times.  I saw a black fringe at the tip of the tail feathers of, at least one of the birds.Stan Stahl

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!