Date: 11/1/17 12:34 pm
From: Ethan Duke <ethan.duke...>
Subject: Re: No Sightings - MO Photo Contest
Hi, Susan,

Thanks for interest! Yes, the photos must be be taken in Missouri. I should have placed this link to rules, guidelines, and info http://mrbo.org/hopehasfeathers/ <http://mrbo.org/hopehasfeathers/> more prominently in the post, but there was just so much to it.

Ethan

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!