Date: 11/1/17 11:19 am
From: Eric Hough <thebirdwhisperer22...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: Evening Grosbeak at Hassayampa R. Preserve
Nov. 1, 2017
While guiding a nature hike at Hassayampa River Preserve near Wickenburg (Maricopa Co.) this morning I heard a single EVENING GROSBEAK calling while flying over along River Ramble trail just southwest of the visitor center. I also heard a continuing RED-SHOULDERED HAWK, a few HUTTON’S VIREOS, a couple of BROWN CREEPERS, and several CEDAR WAXWINGS.

For information on the Preserve, please visit the Maricopa County Park’s website for it at this link:
https://www.maricopacountyparks.net/park-locator/vulture-mountain-recreation-area/hassayampa-river-preserve/

Good birding,

Eric Hough
Wickenburg, AZ