Date: 11/1/17 10:40 am
From: Fred Shaffer <glaucousgull...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Bonaparte's Gull at Schoolhouse Pond
The highlight of my lunchtime walk around Schoolhouse Pond was an adult winter plumage Bonaparte's Gull.  The bird was feeding on whatever it could glean from the water's surface towards the rear of the pond during the entire time of my walk and was still present when I left.  Also of note was a Palm Warbler, Belted Kingfisher, flyover groups of Laughing Gulls, and a nice variety of passerines feeding in the trees and woodland edges.  Good birding,
Fred <ShafferGlaucousGull...>, Anne Arundel