Date: 11/1/17 8:07 am
From: Jamie S. <woodpecker97330...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Rufous-backed Robin- Cameron Trading Post, Nov 1, 2017
I found a RUFOUS-BACKED ROBIN at the Cameron Trading Post about half an hour ago.eBird report link is below, with photos.
It was on the far east side of the hotel and garden/courtyard area. I viewed it from the road that is adjacent (east of) that.It was just north of a cream-colored (propane?) tank, seen through the fence/wall there.(To avoid any confusion, there is also an American Robin in the same area.)
Jamie Simmons(from Corvallis, Oregon)

(I will be on the road to Chinle today and will not not be checking email.Text me at 541-971-8000 if you really need to reach me.)

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "<ebird-checklist...>" <ebird-checklist...>To: "<woodpecker97330...>" <woodpecker97330...>Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 7:51:04 AM PDTSubject: eBird Report - Cameron Trading Post, Nov 1, 2017
Cameron Trading Post, Coconino, Arizona, US
Nov 1, 2017 7:01 AM - 7:30 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.07 mile(s)
7 species

Eurasian Collared-Dove  11
Common Raven  2
Ruby-crowned Kinglet  1
Rufous-backed Robin  1    (I have no ability to crop these while traveling.)
American Robin  1
Yellow-rumped Warbler  3
Great-tailed Grackle  1

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40244957