Date: 11/1/17 7:40 am
From: Patricia L Lueders <000000224f38bbb7-dmarc-request...>
Subject: St Louis Audubon Field Trip, Saturday, November 4, Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary
St Louis Audubon is hosting a 1/2 day field trip to Riverlands on Saturday, November 4th, for all area birders, membership not required.

WHERE: We will meet at Teal Pond, on your right as you enter Riverlands Road and pass the gas station. From I-270, take exit 31B north on highway 367 toward Alton, IL. After the light for MO-94, continue until you reach the gas station, just before the Alton bridge. Turn right at the station, and we will meet at the Teal Pond parking lot, turning right on Wise Rd.

MEETING TIME: 8:00 am.

PLAN: We will explore the Riverlands area looking for waterfowl, gulls, and other water birds, and possibly the Big Muddy’s Cora Island for sparrows and land birds. Please bring FTS radios if you have one. The trip is expected to end between 12 and 1:00 pm.
As of now, the weather prediction for Saturday is mild, but be prepared for all conditions. We will meet unless the weather is threatening.

LEADERS: Myself and other SLAS leaders.

Pat Lueders
<pllueders479...> <mailto:<pllueders479...>
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!