Date: 10/31/17 6:15 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Scary Good Birds at Pershing SP, Linn Co. Mo.
Having been out of State for a couple of weeks, and then catching up on things at home last few days, I headed out this morning to get in on some of the Fun Fall birds being seen this year. I went to Pershing SP as I knew there were lots of cones on the pines this year. Lots of birds there this morning too!  -
Red Crossbills - 20+
Pine Siskins - severalRed-breasted Nuthatches - numerousalso in and around the Pines - Golden-crowned Kinglet, Yellow-rumped Warbler, many White-throated Sparrows, Carolina Wren, Am. Goldfinch, Eastern Bluebirds, RW Blackbirds, Blue Jays, DE Juncos, plus the usual Nutpeckers & Chickmice..and elsewhere in the park -
American Woodcock, American Robin, Purple Finch & Fox Sparrow. Lots of Red-headed Woodpeckers in the Park again this year too!

Then at the Zell Tract on the west side-
Swamp, Song, Savannah, White-crowned, many More White-throated ,several more Fox, and two lingering Field SparrowsWilson's Snipe - 8Northern Harrier - 2and a late Palm Warbler
Happy Halloween!Steve KinderChillicothe, Livingston <Co.dmkinder...>

mailto:<mobirds-l-request...>
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!