Date: 10/31/17 5:07 pm
From: Young, John (DPU) <john.young...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Late report for 10/28 Nantucket
Had excellent views of red-eyed vireo, northern parula, and black-and-white warbler in the Madaket section of Nantucket on Saturday. Nice late migrants. Also, I've come to the belated realization that I almost certainly saw one summer tanager there as well, though rather poorly. I'm late reporting all this here on Massbird because (a) the first three birds are wiped from e-bird where they were posted, and (b) I've only now come to a conclusion on that fourth bird. My e-bird reports will be difficult to find for your own perusal, except through these links: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40206795 and http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40206848 . . . then there was the long walk back to the ferry with a flat bike tire. Thanks to "brother" Harvey for the lunch recommendation.

Cheers all and enjoy the good birding.
John Young
Jamaica Plain

Join us on Facebook!