Date: 10/31/17 4:57 pm
From: 'jarojim .' <jimjarosz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Red Crossbills at Morton Arboretum
On my way to Naperville this evening I stopped at Morton Arboretum in
search of red crossbills. I went to the west side area near the hemlock
collection, just west of Lake Marmol, and saw two crossbills in the 50
minutes I was there in two different areas.

Due to the late afternoon lighting and clouds I was not able to get any
good pictures. I will have to come back and try again earlier on a sunnier
day.

Add this to the scoter Jared led me to at Crab Orchard Lake coming back
from Mississippi yesterday and I have had a pretty good couple of days for
FoY birds.

Jim Jarosz
Norridge, IL

Join us on Facebook!