Date: 10/31/17 3:54 pm
From: Roy Gerig <roygerig...>
Subject: [obol] another Linn County Prairie Falcon, 10/31
Some of the time, not all the time, I don't care about the topic on obol
and that's why I don't write very often, or else it it is because I have
nothing new to say on it, or I am above it - being a lot smarter than that,
you can see how...

I don't care about some gulls much at all, the ones Mary Anne Sohlstrom
would like to ban and I know she is hiding out while all this goes on about
Gull ID charts and what not. Hang in there Mary Anne

I did not see any gull today in Linn County and it was not a problem for
me. It was though that there were no birds like Longspurs or Owls or Larks
and Pipits along Davis Rd.

Along Pugh Rd follows a powerline, a PRAIRIE FALCON watched everything

Roy Gerig, Salem OR

Join us on Facebook!