Date: 10/31/17 3:17 pm
From: Eric Wood <000000151aac3bbb-dmarc-request...>
Subject: CAS Field Trip - Saturday, November 4th
Saturday, November 4thDestination: Smithville LakeDeparture Point: Moser’s - 705 Business Loop 70 W,Columbia, MO 65203Leader: Eric WoodContact Info: <ewood802...> 573-673-0215We will leave Moser’s at 8:00 am and meet with GrandRiver Audubon at the Crows Creek Shelter at around 10:00 am viewing the lake fromthere and the dam until 3:00 pm arriving home by 5:00 pm. We will be eating atthe lake so a sack lunch will be necessary.Bring:  Sack lunch, binoculars,and spotting scope and appropriate clothes. Eric Wood Columbia MO <ewood802...>

mailto:<mobirds-l-request...>
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!