Date: 10/31/17 2:55 pm
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: [cobirds] Eastern Bluebirds at Washington Park, Denver County
Around 3 today, while strolling in Washington Park, I came across a mixed
flock
of 8 Eastern Bluebirds (first county record for me), 3 Yellow-rumped
Warblers, 5 Dark-eyed Juncos, the usual
House Finches and for comic relief, a few squealing Starlings.

Buffleheads are back in numbers (71), with Ring-necked Ducks (13), Cackling
Geese,
and a lone Cormorant. There was a lone Spotted Sandpiper, half of the flock
of two
last week.

Joe Roller, Denver