Date: 10/31/17 2:59 pm
From: <jonathan.james...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Pine Warbler, La Mirada Creek Park
I found a oddly placed Pine Warbler in La Mirada Creek Park during my lunch today. This was in the lower part of the park south of Imperial Highway. I saw it while it was feeding on the ground with a bunch of Yellow-rumped Warblers just south of the northernmost bridge in that section of the park (near the two ficus trees). This is not particularly close to any pine trees, though there are a couple along the highway. There are many, many, many Yellow-rumps to sort through in this area.

I also had a Palm Warbler on the horse trail just south of La Mirada Boulevard inside Biola University's campus.

Jonathan Rowley
Tustin, CA

Join us on Facebook!