Date: 10/31/17 2:56 pm
From: Sally Johnsen <empidonax...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Green Valley/Madera CBC
Hello Birders,

                    I am looking for an enthusiastic, responsible
person to take over my job of Compiler for the Green Valley/Madera CBC
this year. Preferably somebody who has birded and lived here for a while
and knows the area, trails and of course the birds. This count is one of
the most important and biggest in Arizona and so far holds the record
for number of bird species recorded with many rarities such as
Five-striped Sparrow, Black-capped Gnatcatcher and Rufous-crowned
Warbler. If nobody volunteers for this job, maybe there won't be a CBC
for this area this year?

Please contact Sally Johnsen at <empidonax...> or 520-399-4050