Date: 10/31/17 2:52 pm
From: O Connell, Tim <tim.oconnell...>
Subject: Payne County Audubon Society - Bird Walk and Evening Program Thursday
Dear Friends and Supporters of the Payne County Audubon Society,

We would normally host a bird walk this weekend, but it is going to be BEDLAM around here!

In that case, please join us for a two-fer on Thursday evening, Nov. 2: We’ll meet at the Botanic Garden at OSU for a beginner’s bird walk at 6:00 pm, followed by a program at 7:00 pm specifically designed to help beginners overcome their most difficult identification challenges. All are welcome! Tell a friend, bring a friend: you can even bring people you don’t know.

(Note that if you come for the field trip and stay for the talk, it will be dark when we adjourn. If you park in the south lot off 6th Street, you will need some kind of light to find your way back to your vehicle. There is a lighted parking area at the Education Center.)

For news and announcements of the PCAS, please check out our website (https://paynecountyaudubonsociety.com/events-calendar-2/) and/or join our group on Facebook.

Remember, the PCAS needs YOU! Are you interested in helping to promote wildlife conservation and native biodiversity in your community? Then we could really use your ideas and your energy on the board of the Payne County Audubon Society. Please direct inquiries to <tim.oconnell...><mailto:<tim.oconnell...>.

Wishing you good birding (and a Happy Halloween),
~Tim O’Connell
PCAS Vice-President
https://paynecountyaudubonsociety.com/

Join us on Facebook!