Date: 10/31/17 12:37 pm
From: Dennis Vroman <dpvroman...>
Subject: [RV Birds] JoCo Costa's Hummingbird
What appears to be an immature female COSTA'S HUMMINGBIRD has been visiting our feeders (just east of the Merlin I-5 exit) for that last several days. The bird is noticeably smaller then the Anna's, many of which are also here. Here's my e-bird report with some photos (granted not the finest ever taken of a Hummer) included.

A more detailed description of the bird can be found in this report.

Dennis (north of Grants Pass)