Date: 10/31/17 10:22 am
From: Larry & Penny Alden <overlook...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [HMBirds] cbc
George,

NYSOA (nybirds.org) has traditionally hosted a list of N.Y. CBCs. I don’t see it up on their website yet, though. Note that this list requires each compiler to enter the information on their counts.

The Schenectady CBC is December 16 and the Troy CBC is December 30.

Larry Alden

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 31, 2017, at 10:33 AM, george steele <unlessyoucare...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>
> I don't have any CBC's scheduled on Dec 24 or Dec 31, both of which I can understand, but just wondering if there were any. Also hoping for some mid week counts other than Montezuma, Greene Co and Ulster/Dutchess.
>
> George

Join us on Facebook!