Date: 10/31/17 7:19 am
From: Pamela Hunt <phunt...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Swans at Carter Hill
Just in case they're still in transit or settled down, Katrina Fenton had three SWANS of undetermined species flying south along the Contoocook River at 9:40 this morning. I was at the orchard store at the time and didn't get to the platform in time to see them.

Pamela D. Hunt, Ph.D.
Avian Conservation Biologist
New Hampshire Audubon
84 Silk Farm Road
Concord, NH 03301

(603) 224-9909 x328
<phunt...><mailto:<phunt...>

___

Please consider making a donation to support the work of the Conservation Department<http://nh-audubon-nature-store.myshopify.com/collections/program-support/products/conservation-department-general-support>

"We have a hunger of the mind. We ask for all the knowledge around us and the more we get, the more we desire."
- Maria Mitchell, 19th Century American Astronomer