Date: 10/31/17 6:01 am
From: 'Andrea' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Woodcock - Pittsfield
Late post since we just got our power back on.

Yesterday morning, after the storm, I had a Woodcock fly up near
our flooded marsh.

We lost three Fir trees that were foot plus in diameter beside our house.
Luckily they fell the opposite way of our house.
There goes our windbreak against the NW winds....

Andrea Robbins
Pittsfield, NH

Sent from my iPad