Date: 10/30/17 11:22 pm
From: Malia DeFelice <maliadances...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Fw: [CALBIRDS] Save the Date, Tricolored Blackbird eBird Blitz, November 17 - 20
Folks,
Wanted to share this with all you  Pen-birders - mark your calendars and try to get out and record any Tri-colored Blackbird sightings on eBird during this 4 day period in November. Nov. 17-20! Check out the details below.

Malia DeFelice

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: 'Arthur, Samantha' <sarthur...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>To: "<CALBIRDS...>" <CALBIRDS...>Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017, 5:09:05 PM PDTSubject: [CALBIRDS] Save the Date, Tricolored Blackbird eBird Blitz, November 17 - 20

Savethe Date

Tricolored Blackbird eBird Blitz

November 17th – 20th

Calling all birders for a November Tricolored Blackbird eBird blitz throughout California. We are seeking more information about Tricolored Blackbird distribution in the winter. Most of our current data about this nearly endemic species is from the spring nesting season, so we need your help filling in the winter data gap. The Tricolored Blackbird is a candidate for listing under the federal and state Endangered Species Acts, so additional data can help inform management of the species. This survey will follow the eBird protocol and ask participants to bird anywhere they are able to in their local region. Please save the date, November 17th – 20th, and we will follow up with more information. Contact Samantha Arthur at <sarthur...> for questions.

Samantha Arthur

Conservation Project Director

AUDUBON CALIFORNIA

400 Capitol Mall, Suite 1535, Sacramento, CA 95814

Office (916) 737-5707 ext. 115

Cell (415) 269-8031

http://ca.audubon.org

Join us on Facebook!