Date: 10/30/17 2:37 pm
From: Scott Priebe via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] eBird Report - Laurel Hill Equestrian Area, Oct 30, 2017 - Bobolink, a plagiary of Mockingbirds, and several murders of Fish Crows
Given the wind, I wasn't optimistic about birding this AM. However, I was rewarded with a late Bobolink with a mixed group of sparrows along the entrance road (~9:30). Fish Crows are on the move;four flocks of 30-50 flew by 8:00-8:30. There was a plagiary of Mockingbirds (12) on the Workhouse Loop Trail (had to look that one up).

Scott D. Priebe
Springfield, VA