Date: 10/30/17 1:22 pm
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: gull ID chart
Mike's masterpiece of gull research is the first I think of when subject pops up every few years. Shocking I rarely see it cited in the research since first published.

Whatever works for you in the field is fine to use, I would say some paths are paved and a tad easier to drive down than others. I would agree looking at bill shape and primary patterns are starting points. And everyone I know out there is always willing to help.

Good luck to you all.

Bob Archer
Pdx

> On Oct 30, 2017, at 12:09 PM, celata <celata...> wrote:
>
> This chart works as well as any I've seen
>
> http://www.pacifier.com/~mpatters/bird/uggu/gull.html

> Mike Patterson
>
> Somewhere on the road
>
> Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab E, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

Join us on Facebook!