Date: 10/30/17 11:30 am
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fwd: Development Concept Plan, Rock Creek Park: UPDATES!
Hi -

For those who may have be planning to attend the Rock Creek Park public meeting, originally scheduled for this Wednesday, the meeting and the comment period have both been RESCHEDULED. See details below.

(There had been numerous complaints about the short notice and brief public comment period. The NPS listened and rescheduled.)

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville, MD

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: