Date: 10/30/17 10:35 am
From: Stefan Gleissberg <stefan_gleissberg...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Limpkins at Blalock Reservoir
I added low-quality, yet diagnostic pictures of the two Limpkins that Wes Hatch helped me find at Blalock Reservoir on Saturday.

Also, I wanted to express my gratitude to the Georgia birders who helped me find birds on our weekend trip to Atlanta. My Georgia state list jumped from 0 on arrival Thursday to 69 when leaving Sunday. Thanks again!

Stefan