Date: 10/30/17 8:49 am
From: Eduardo del Solar <delsolar...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Stellwagen/NECWA Pelagic trip, images
I am so elated participated in the NECWA ocean trip going from Gloucester to Race Point. As an ocean swimmer I would describe sea conditions for that day as glassy, calm as an indoor pool! Simply an amazing day with an incredible group of bird and marine experts pointing out the marine and bird species seen. that day.
I am sharing my images from that day here. Even though I have been photographing birds in flight now for more than ten years (so-called BIF images), a whale in flight (WIF) is a first for me. Big thanks to the organizers of this trip, such a memorable day!
Link to WIF image and all the other species I photographed that day.
http://delsolar.org/webs/birds/pelagic17/content/_32A2691_large.html
Eduardo del Solar
<delsolar...>
Boston, Mass