Date: 10/30/17 5:41 am
From: zellene via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] State Parks
I don't want to get into a discussion of the state budget and who is not benefitting. I have a Charter Oak pass. I do not feel that seniors are "getting screwed" by paying a $5 a year charge to help the parks. I will gladly pay this fee to help maintain the places I love. As far as overcrowding, I don't think that hoards of people will be driving the birds away. The parks are already very crowded on weekends and when parking lots are full crowds are turned away.

Zellene