Date: 10/29/17 9:34 pm
From: Susan Caraway <caraways111...>
Subject: Fw: Leconte's at Busch today again
Hi all, hope you're weekend has been enjoyable.  As for me, I have observed a single Leconte's sparrow at Busch Wildlife on two occasions in the last week or so.  I lucked out today, and found one again in the same area, plus a second one with it.  And my luck continued, as I was able to get some photos at last.  For anyone curious, I have found them before 10 am, off the service road behind Hampton, about 100 yards or so in, on the left. Today they were the least spooked, and perched near the top of some tall grass near a smal tree.  It was about 25 yards past the first white refuge sign.  My report is attached, good luck if you try to find them.  They have been in that general area all week.

Tom Caraway
St. Charles, MO

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html