Date: 10/29/17 8:14 pm
From: 'Gubanyi,Joe' <Joseph.Gubanyi...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Baltimore Oriole Banding Question
Ross,

The year and county do not sound right, but I know that Gary Lingle has been banding orioles at his place on the Platte River. He wrote an article which was published in the June 2015 NBR about his banding. From May 14 to June 5, 2015 he captured over 200 BAOR and OROR in his yard. I copied the data table from his article below.

Joe

Males ? Females ? Total
Banded Recaptures Banded Recaptures
Baltimore orioles 77 15 63 9 164