Date: 10/29/17 4:48 pm
From: <gbstacey70...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Bobolinks near Cottonwood, AZ
My wife and I are visiting birders from California and staying at Dead Horse
Ranch State Park. While birding this morning along the Verde River Greenway
we saw a flock of about 20 bobolinks working along the bluff adjacent to the
river corridor. Not sure if that’s a big deal or not but most of our birding
guides don’t show this species as migrating through this part of Arizona.

We also had 2 red-beasted nuthatches in trees around our RV site.

Good Birding!

Gary and Sharon Stacey
Redding, CA