Date: 10/29/17 4:07 pm
From: <busyday...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] SUTA continues @ Village Green
Birders,

Sun 29 Oct

Early this morning Don Sterba heard and saw the female-type Summer Tanager (from Tuesday) in sycamores on the west side of the large central lawn, then we both had it around 0900 in the same area. The Painted Redstart (from Monday) was not seen. The Village Green is on Rodeo Rd between La Brea and La Cienega. Photos of the tanager from today:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/38024035611
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/37993212752
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/37314937384

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)