Date: 10/29/17 3:39 pm
From: Mike Patterson <celata...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Columbia Estuary Phoebe Report - 10/29/2017
I somehow failed to included the disclaimer "of which I am aware"
which I had intended to include.

Given that Black Phoebes have been popping up regularly for almost 15
years on the Oregon side and in Wahkiakum Co, I didn't really expect
this to be "the first". I think we can all agree, however, that the
density has increased lately...

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR