Date: 10/29/17 2:56 pm
From: mike rader <mike_rader...>
Subject: Wilson Red Crossbills
All,

Ellen, Andrea and I just got back to Wilson (EW Co.) at approximately 4:30pm this afternoon from Lindsborg and had a small flock of Red Crossbills fly over the house when we were unloading the van. There were 6 or so that flew around a couple of time, calling. After listening to the calls on the link Jon King provided earlier in the weekend, they sounded most like Type 5. I will keep and eye (and ear) out for them.

Mike Rader
Wilson and/or Pratt,??KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to