Date: 10/29/17 1:30 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] More Curry Birds 10/29/17
Just got an update from Terry Wahl- almost all birds on the family ranch
near Cape Blanco:

2- SANDHILL CRANES seen as he talked to me.

Two species I saw this morning also: CLAY-COLORED SPARROW and LESSER
GOLDFINCH the latter being quite rare on the ranch.

continuing: NORTHERN SHRIKE (going on two weeks) and two or three SAY’S
PHOEBES (also been around a while).

About 10 days ago he saw a ROUGH-LEGGED HAWK in Denmark where this species
occasionally overwinters (did so last yr).

He said he probably has 10-15 PALM WARBLERS on the ranch now- will likely
increase in November which is often peak month for this species on south
coast.

ENJOY!
Tim R
Coos Bay