Date: 10/29/17 12:54 pm
From: Alan Schmierer <aaschmierer...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] RUFOUS-BACKED ROBIN at Patagonia Lake
I re-found 2 RUFOUS-BACKED ROBINS at Patagonia Lake this morning. (They were originally found by Amara Weiss, who kindly shared the location with me.)

At the southwestern-most parking lot at the park (west of the boat launch parking area), park at the far southwestern end of the lot. At the last two (southwestern-most) picnic tables go down to the lake edge on a rough trail(s) and follow the edge of the lake to the left. In <100 feet there is a small cove, and just past that another small cove. They were in these two coves in junipers and hackberry.

Some record shots at:   https://www.flickr.com/photos/sloalan/26244491829/in/dateposted/

 Alan Schmierer
PO Box 626
Patagonia, AZ  85624