Date: 10/29/17 12:21 pm
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Stratford Jaeger
10/29. Stratford - in about 1.5 hours of sea watching late morning from Stratford Point (closed gate today) and Lordship Seawall, we saw a JAEGER species, 6 Surf and 3 White-winged Scoters, 3 Long-tailed Ducks ( my first of season), 6 Common and 3 Red-throated Loons, and 42 Laughing Gulls. There was also a Northern Shoveler feeding on the nearby Short Beach golf course.

Frank & Linda Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPad