Date: 10/28/17 9:44 pm
From: Rosie Watts <pinyonjay...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Fort Lowell Park Storm Wigeon (mid-town Tucson)
This morning we saw a (the?) Storm Wigeon back in Fort Lowell Park. This
is at least the 4th winter that we've seen one in the (recently returned)
group of wigeons on the pond.

The cheek patches are more buffy colored than creamy white. It seems (to
me) that perhaps the patches are lighter colored by spring time? Perhaps
this winter I'll document with photos over time and see if there is a
discernible difference in the coloration.

Happy Birding!

Rosie and Jim Watts
Tucson, Arizona