Date: 10/28/17 9:02 pm
From: <sparvophile...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] eBird hotspot problem: Chadron State Park
Paul Roisen's just called my attention to the fact that we've got two separate eBird hotspots called "Chadron SP". I've looked at these in Google's satellite view, and it looks like one of them isn't in the park at all; it's at Ridgeview County Club, just south of Chadron.

Could I ask people who've submitted eBird lists for Chadron State Park to check the list of visits to the golf-course site at http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L212871/activity http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L212871/activity
and see if you're among those who've submitted reports there? If so, could you please contact me (sparvophile, followed by the at-symbol, and then yahoo dot com) and let me know if you really meant the state park and not the golf course? If that's the case for everyone, it's fairly easy for me to move the reports into the actual state-park hotspot. Otherwise, I'll probably have to turn it into a private location, and have everybody move their data individually.

Thanks for getting back to me about this—

William Flack
Kearney

Join us on Facebook!