Date: 10/28/17 6:22 pm
From: William H Kaempfer <William.Kaempfer...>
Subject: [cobirds] Sterling and Weldona/Ft. Morgan CBCs
CObirders,

Christmas Bird Counts are only a little more than 6 weeks off! Here are the dates for the Sterling and Weldona/Ft. Morgan CBCs for this year. Sterling will be held on Thursday, December 14th and Weldona/Ft. Morgan the next day, Friday the 15th.

Why not start off your CBC season with one or both of these counts? It's only an hour to Ft. Morgan (from I-25 and I-76) and just 45 minutes more to Sterling. Both counts feature excellent habitat for lots of good birding.

If interested please contact:

Bosley,Bruce (<Bruce.Bosley...><mailto:<Bruce.Bosley...>) for Weldona/Ft. Morgan

And

Bill Kaempfer (<Kaempfer...><mailto:<Kaempfer...>) for Sterling.