Date: 10/28/17 6:10 pm
From: <jconnell43...>
Subject: [cobirds] Revisited Pinyon Jay and Red Breasted Nuthatch Horseshoe Park, Aurora with pics
Got home today and mystery jay was around along with Richard Stevens of the Colorado Birding Society.

His opinion was that it is is a scrub jay and not a pinyon based on slightly greyish back and black around the eyes.

I will keep my camera ready for better pics.

I have added 2 pics and I'll let let others chime in.