Date: 10/28/17 5:17 pm
From: Orientale, Eugene via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Squirrel Problem. Any solutions?

Squirrel Problem. Any solutions?

I thought I'd put this question out there to the collective wisdom of this group. My bird feeders are attracting many squirrels who bottom feed around the feeders. No problem there, but the squirrels are also eating my expensive outdoor furniture! The gnaw around the metal and plastic, making the seating a little more rustic than I'd like. So... any ideas on how to keep the birds in, and the squirrels out?!

Eugene Orientale
Glastonbury, CT
NOTICE: This email and/or attachments may contain confidential or proprietary information which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, make copies or print this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer system. Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center has scanned this email and its attachments for malicious content. However, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center and its affiliated entities accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.