Date: 10/28/17 2:49 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Merlin - Centennial (Arapahoe Co.)
This afternoon (10/28), while driving home from Marjorie Perry Nature
Preserve, I spotted a Merlin (Prairie) on a transmission tower bordering
Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens in Centennial (Arapahoe). This is my first of
the fall, and my third encounter with these birds on one of these towers.

I also had my FOS American Tree Sparrow along the Dry Creek in Centennial
this morning, and my first Mountain Chickadee in the area since May 2016.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO