Date: 10/28/17 2:39 pm
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: [obol] Birding destinations - seeking advice
Hello OBOLites,

Taghrid and I are seeking advice - we have a long weekend coming up (Nov 10-12), and are seeking advice about places with good birding around mid-November.

Possible destinations that occurred to us are Malheur NWR, Klamath Basin. Other places, that we haven’t spent a lot of (or any) time birding yet are places like central Oregon, Sisters, Summer Lake, etc.

From a birdiness perspective, what would be good places to target during that long weekend? Areas with concentrations of wintering birds that might be harder to find in Oregon during other seasons would also be of great interest.

Good birding,

Nagi & Taghrid

Join us on Facebook!