Date: 10/28/17 1:32 pm
From: avitours <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender avitours for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] NE Oregon BLUE JAYS, et al.

Birders -As Alan has eluded to .. I can confirm we are having a mini BLUE JAY irruption, at least in NE Oregon.  I am aware of no less than 5 reports from Union County this Fall.  The 3 reports from La Grande proper, could be of the same individual; however, several locations continue to report them.  This all started Oct. 10th with the first report coming from a feeder with Steller's Jays in Summerville.  Maybe they will hang around into the winter.?.Also, good numbers of SURF SCOTERS are being reported from 5 NE Oregon Counties, along with a WHITE-WINGED SCOTER from La Grande and a RED-BREASTED MERGANSER from Baker.  This it, for now. Good birding!Trent,La Grande, <OR.avitours...>

Join us on Facebook!